Projects - remote working available
IDEX Consulting have once again partnered with a top client to help them recruit a Senior Pensions Administrator to join their scheme events project team. The team are situated in London, but are open to candidates working remotely.
Our client is an award-winning Pensions Consultancy with locations across the UK and are experiencing a period of growth. This role is part of a larger recruitment drive looking for pensions professionals across different seniority.
As a Senior Pensions Administrator with our client, you will provide services to a wide range of trust-based company pension schemes. Your day-to day duties will include:
- Maintain membership records and documentation
- Assist with the calculation and payment of scheme benefits
- Complete project work
- Liaise with stakeholders
- Support member enquiries
- Train and support other and less experienced team members
- Maintain compliance with ISO and AAF accreditation's
What we are looking for:
Having worked closely with this client on a number of similar roles, we understand the profile they are looking for will have the following:
- Experience dealing with DB schemes within the pensions industry
- Self-starter and able to work autonomously
- Knowledge and experience of MS Office Products - Excel proficiency needed
- Strong organisation skills. You can manage your time effectively and prioritise your work load
- Knowledge of DC schemes is desirable, but not essential
What you will get in return:
- Our client offers great benefits, along with the option to work remotely
- Competitive salary
- Participation in a Discretionary Bonus Scheme
- 25 days holiday
- A set of core benefits including pension plan, life assurance, employee assistance programme, access to a qualified, practising GP 24 hours a day, 365 days a year
- A comprehensive range of voluntary and flexible benefits to suit you and your lifestyle including holiday trading, tech scheme, cycle to work scheme etc.
If you are interested in discussing further, or perhaps looking for something slightly different, please reach out to Gary Stuart to discuss further, or hit apply and upload your up-to-date CV for consideration.