An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Senior SIPP & SIPP Administrator to be based in Edinburgh office for one of the top practices in Scotland.
To process all aspect of bespoke SIPP and SSAS administration, in a professional and team orientated manner. Act as technical support/mentor to the team, SIPP and SSAS clients and Financial Advisers.
- Assisting the team in providing a quality and efficient service to all clients when processing new business and ongoing servicing to deliver fair outcomes
- Inputting client data in to SIPP~Pro or SSAS~Pro when setting up new plans or schemes and maintaining the data throughout the lifetime of the lifecycle
- Setting up designation bank accounts
- Accurate and timely crystallising of pension benefits and making pension commencement lump sum and/or income payments
- Reporting and arranging settlement of Lifetime Allowance charges via HMRC's online services
- Creating contributions within SIPP~Pro or SSAS~Pro and issuing Contribution Payment Certificates when cleared
- Processing paperwork in relation to transfers in from both defined benefit and money purchase schemes and applying in-specie transfers-in
- Processing paperwork in relation to cash and in-specie transfers out, ensuring appropriate checks are made of the receiving scheme before assets or cash funds are released
- Utilising relationships with inter-company and external professional connections, including accountants and financial advisers
- Liaising with regulators bodies where required, such as HMRC and The Pensions Regulator
- Dealing with day to day administration queries either via post, the telephone, or email, directly with clients or via professional connections
- Ensure that volume, SIPP~Pro and SSAS~Pro records are up to date with member details and all relevant policy information
- Administration experience within a pensions environment. Experience of having worked within an independent trustee or investment management environment an advantage.
- Excel, Word, Outlook
- Familiarisation of the following systems an advantage:
- Delta's SIPP~Pro, SSAS~Pro and DMM, Bank of Scotland's iSite and Corporate Banking Online banking systems, SharePoint Workflow, volume by Watermark Technologies
In return you will receive a really competitive salary and join a well-run business with great job satisfaction.