- Posted 02 May 2022
- Salary£70000 - £73000 per annum
- DisciplineFinancial Services
We are working exclusively with a top tier wealth planning business, who provide an ultra-modern workplace to support virtual and face-to-face communications and offer agile and flexible working policies to allow our Advisers and employees to find their own work life balance. They offer full Paraplanners, PA and Administrators support, who all working together to deliver an outstanding service to one another and clients.
They offer a great home for Advisers who feel held back by a staid work environment, static proposition, inflexible charging structure, lack of infrastructure or limited collaboration.
They are keen for quality Advisers who share the companies values to join our team, and believe Advisers should focus on relationship management and new client acquisition and the support ecosystem is designed to support this outcome.
We are looking for entrepreneurial Advisers who can bring both revenue and ideas for growth to the business an expect Advisers to be self-sufficient but looking for support to grow. Successful and self-sufficient employed Advisers can expect to gain clients via the internal client handover process and to have the opportunity to manage client banks they complete and integrate successful acquisitions. On top of this they also have professional introducer agreements in place and will always offer central support with the creation of new relationships.
- Base salary at market rate on expected Adviser revenue
- 40% 'validation' bonus, hurdle at x3 salary
- 15% 'Extraordinary' bonus payable every year for the first 3 years
- E.g. with adviser on £75,000 basic salary
- End Yr1 - £100,000 revenue - No validation bonus / £15,000 Extraordinary bonus
- End Yr2 - £200,000 revenue - No validation bonus / £30,000 Extraordinary bonus
- End Yr3 - £300,000 revenue - £30,000 validation bonus / £45,000 Extraordinary bonus
- 'Extraordinary' bonus is payable regardless of and in addition to, qualifying for the validation bonus
You will be working directly with existing clients and their families, supporting them to achieve their financial planning goals and giving expert advice on:
- Investment and portfolio construction
- Cash-flow planning and modelling
- Pension and retirement planning
- Inheritance tax and estate planning
- Capital protection
- Life planning and goal setting
You will also be responsible for carrying out ongoing investment reviews, regularly assessing progress towards and achievement of goals, and supporting their relationships with our professional partners across legal, tax, probate and accountancy disciplines.
- Developing close, long term relationships with clients
- Acquiring new financial advice business, using your own and the firm's current strategies
- Meeting annual new business targets
- Conducting engaging professional client meetings, ensuring all client wishes are followed through in an appropriate and timely manner
- Working with our client servicing team to ensure all technical advice is expertly prepared in advance of client meetings, including recommendations and presentations
- Taking responsibility for compliance across all aspects of client records
- Maintaining your own continued professional development, including further study for professional qualifications and appropriate soft skills and management training
- Ensuring that your knowledge of legislative, compliance and industry developments is up to date and, where appropriate, attend relevant professional events