- Posted 20 February 2023
- Salary£25000.00 - £29000.00 per annum
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineFinancial Services
Team Secretary - Investments
Idex Consulting have a new opportunity for an experienced Team Secretary to join a highly wealth management team in Edinburgh.
This role is office based.
To provide support to the investment team and Administrators, assisting with the client related coordination and administration.
- Proactively request, format, collate and print/email investment meeting materials for Investment Managers
- Obtain post meeting minutes from the Investment Managers and ensure they are archived correctly. Co-ordinate with the administration team on any meeting action points (for example static data updates)
- Assist the team with forward planning for the booking of investment review meetings
- Work on document design and production and work with compliance to ensure regulatory requirements are met
- Print and scan support
- Monitoring and internally distributing incoming post for action to the relevant team member
- Assisting with drafting letters and ensuring they are posted with the correct enclosures
- Formatting and proof reading of investment documents
- Working on document design and production in Microsoft Office and liaising on submissions to compliance to ensure regulatory requirements are met and signed off by them
- Providing support to the team with filing
- Acting as one of the points of contact for the team's clients to take messages and assist with queries
- Arrange and manage the reception of internal and external visitors in the absence of the office receptionist
- Assistance with planning, arranging and booking travel and submitting expenses claims
- Assistance around requesting meeting room and desk bookings for the Investment Managers when working from other offices by liaising with the reception of each to make arrangements
- Assistance with submitting purchase order requests and requesting payments of invoices by the expenses team
- General meeting support including setting up and sending electronic meetings
- Coordinating with IT and the investor support team to resolve issues impacting clients around the client online portal/app
- With help from marketing, organise team events
- Build relations with marketing to ensure we have support and collateral for meetings and events
Regulatory Responsibilities (Compliance/T&C)
- Ability to demonstrate an understanding of the regulatory framework relevant to the role, whilst practising effective risk management taking account of outcomes for clients
- Experience working in a similar environment within financial services/investment industry
- Advanced level of MS Word, PowerPoint (this is imperative), Excel
- Ability to effectively interact with people at all levels
- Communications skills - both verbal and written
- Takes ownership of assigned tasks and can work independently
- Resourceful problem solver with the ability to anticipate needs
In return you will receive a really competitive salary and join a well-run business with great job satisfaction.
Our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Mission
At IDEX, we strive for an inclusion-first company culture where everyone is treated fairly and can bring their authentic selves to work. We recognise and acknowledge that diverse representation at every level of our business requires continuous and measurable effort. We are committed to driving conscious inclusion across our business and creating equitable pathways.