A remote working (based from anywhere) role.
To join a leading Financial Services firm in their field and be the Technology Risk Manager.
This is a business with significant investment into Technology and specifically Cloud & Data Transformation projects & inititiatives! It genuinely offers a superb platform for personal and professional growth!
As the Technology Risk Manager you will be the SME on Cloud & Data and join the growing Technology Risk Team to support the group as it continues its exciting upward trajectory and expansion plans.
Supporting the 2nd line of defence Technology & Change Risk Team in working collaboratively across the 3 lines of defence to provide proactive challenge, support, SME leadership, oversight & assurance.
You will also:
- Offer guidance, oversight and challenge to the businesses Digital capability and support the operation & maintenance of an effective scalable control environment and 1st class technology risk management function.
- Work closely with senior stakeholders, digital leaders and 3rd parties to ensure resilience in operations, strategic delivery and implementation of key initiatives with regards Cloud & Data transformation.
- Provide oversight group wide with effectively managing Data and all considerations of privacy.
- Provide oversight, guidance and assurance to support continual enhancements of Technology Risk & Resilience management across the business.
This is a superb opportunity if:
- you are an ambitious Technology Risk Manager within a Financial Services business with a focus on Cloud, Data and Cyber Security and looking for the next exciting career step please reach out today!
- you are currently an SME (Cloud & Data) project manager, with 1st line Cloud exposure or data transformation experience within a Financial Services business - this too is an opportunity for you!
Contact me today about this exciting role that can be based anywhere in the UK with occasional travel to HO.