This is a unique opportunity to join a high quality liability adjusting business that delivers both technical and service excellence to their clients. They fulfil a high quality personalised service with integrity and extremely high professional standards.
Working from a home base or utilising a large network of national offices, your role will involve investigating a mixed portfolio of Liability Claims.
You must be able to demonstrate strong experience in dealing with liability losses. Ideally this would be in an external capacity but as business committed to the development of its people - ambitious, desk-based Liability Handlers with the right attitude and aptitude for development may also be considered.
What you will love about working here:
- You will be working within a culture that is unique and emanates from the entrepreneurial spirit of its senior management team
- Here you will be encouraged, empowered and supported to fully realise your potential
- They are on an extremely exciting journey and are totally committed to their people, they back this up with ample opportunities for professional development and long-term career prospects
- As they grow, it's key that they attract and retain the best talent in the industry (that's you). Establishing a market- leading employee benefits package has been a real demonstration of their commitment to their people - You will benefit from 30 days annual leave (plus bank holidays), Pension, PMI, Life Insurance plus many, many other perks
- You will be part of a shared journey working alongside some of THE most dedicated and talented insurance professionals within the sector that empower and support people to be the best they can possibly be
- Your work will be acknowledged and rewarded, you'll be truly valued as the individual that you are
What they need from you:
You will be an ambitious Liability Adjuster/Handler that can demonstrate strong technical experience in managing a caseload of Liability Claims.
You will have proven technical ability across - EL/PL, Product, CAR, Professional Indemnity & Building Guarantee Insurance.