Are you looking for the opportunity to join a growing business where you can develop your career in a way that suits you?
Main Purpose of Job:
Working as part of a team to help build long term relationships with our clients. Providing paraplanning support to the financial advisers within the Practice, helping to create suitable recommendations for our clients based on their circumstances and objectives.
Key Responsibilities of the Job:
- Using existing policy information and Adviser meeting notes to produce advice reports in line with advice guidance and quality standards
- Case discussions and handovers with Advisers
- Submitting new business cases using company systems and processes; maintaining quality of documentation at all times
- Accurately updating back office CRM systems in a timely manner
- Sharing of technical knowledge to assist with the development of other employees
- Assisting with the on-boarding of new Advisers in to the practice, helping to familiarise them with company processes
- Tracking of new business pipeline/opportunities
- General support as required
Requirements of the Job:
- The ideal candidate will hold the Level 4 Diploma in Regulated Financial Planning or be working towards its completion. A background in paraplanning or an advice role is desirable