- Posted 18 April 2023
- SalaryCompetitive Salary + Excellent Bonus and Package
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineFinancial Services
Trustee Assistant Associate
This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious experienced administrator, looking to join a fast-growing and dynamic company. Working on a diverse range of assignments across trustee governance, scheme secretarial support and wider pension scheme related projects. Working as part of a dedicated team you will support the directors in the provision of high-quality solutions for their clients. You will be working on a wide range of assignments at any one time so the ability to manage own workload and prioritise to project deadlines is important.
On a personal level, you will need to demonstrate well-developed communication and client relationship skills, strong team working ethic with a collegiate approach to sharing knowledge and the passion and enthusiasm to contribute to the successful growth of the business.
To perform the role, you will need to have:
- Proven experience of working on defined benefit and or defined contribution occupational pension schemes, would be advantageous
- Demonstrated progress with pension related qualifications, or the desire to develop further
- Good communication skills, written and verbal
- Experience of minute-taking would also be advantageous but not essential
The main responsibilities of the role:
- Preparing annual meeting timetables
- Collating meeting papers and assisting with the preparations for meetings
- Attendance at client meetings where required
- Minute taking at client and internal meetings
- Maintaining matter arising and Work-In-Progress lists
- Maintaining/updating key scheme governance documents
- Liaison with senior management across the organisation
- Preparing and updating details scheme business plan, and
- Assisting and working on scheme related projects
In return, we will support you in your personal and professional development. You will have the opportunity to work with a broad range of clients and diverse exposure to a range of trustee, governance, and pension scheme related projects. Work with a friendly and professional environment within a company that has a strong brand in the marketplace and ambitious plans for growth.