Business Director - Insurance
The Vice President is responsible for leading captive service teams and overseeing a portfolio of captive insurance accounts. The VP will support the team with any client or technical issues that arise. The VP will be a key relationship lead on captive insurance accounts and will have strong relationships with clients, representatives and regulatory agencies. The VP will be a strategic leader on both their client portfolio and general office growth and development.
Skills and experience that will lead to success
- Professional accounting qualification e.g., CPA, CA, ACCA, ACA or ACII - essential
- Previous management and relationship lead experience working in captive insurance and reinsurance management - highly desirable
- Excellence in strategic thinking and planning
- Ability to lead, motivate and support a team
- Experience in delivering business results with excellence
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Proficient knowledge of Excel, MS Word and accounting applications
- Proven experience of delivering effective and impactful presentations
- Ability and willingness to travel internationally
Our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Mission
At IDEX, we strive for an inclusion-first company culture where everyone is treated fairly and can bring their authentic selves to work. We recognise and acknowledge that diverse representation at every level of our business requires continuous and measurable effort. We are committed to driving conscious inclusion across our business and creating equitable pathways.