This role is permanent and based in the private client team (PCT) in the Edinburgh office. You will work closely with one or more Private Client Directors and/or Financial Planning Directors, to provide support for new and existing discretionary, wealth management and family office clients.
- Support the PCT Directors in ensuring the annual ongoing suitability targets are met by setting up meetings, attending meetings and completing the relevant post meeting documentation
- Creating statements of suitability (SOS) for investment management and wealth management service clients and updating Fact Finds
- Support the PCT Directors with producing top-up letters for GIAs', ISA's and SIPP's for new and existing clients
- Help to input, manipulate and maintain prospect data on Xplan, monitor prospects and process new business application forms including GIA/ISA/SIPP and bond accounts
- After appropriate training, the Associate will be required to take dealing instructions directly from clients and the Directors for ongoing placement including switches, rebalances, investing monies and raising funds
- After appropriate training, ongoing portfolio management of unitised clients for fees and withdrawals
- Take responsibility to ensure that all client communication is accurate, appropriate and delivered at the right time, to include emails, letters and reports
- Manage own workloads and that of the PCT Director to ensure the best client experience is provided
Our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Mission
At IDEX, we strive for an inclusion-first company culture where everyone is treated fairly and can bring their authentic selves to work. We recognise and acknowledge that diverse representation at every level of our business requires continuous and measurable effort. We are committed to driving conscious inclusion across our business and creating equitable pathways.