- Posted 13 March 2023
- Salary£70000.00 - £100000.00 per annum
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineFinancial Services
I have an exceptional opportunity for a high-calibre, experienced Chartered Financial Planner to join this prestigious, award-winning, boutique Chartered Financial Planning practice.
Offering technology led, full-service advice this company truly encapsulates next generation financial planning using cutting edge behavioural finance research and lifestyle modelling software.
Self-sufficient employed advisers have the opportunity to grow an already well established client book. As well as gain additional clients via their internal client handover process and ever growing successful, quality acquisitions.
Would this be of any interest to you?
- Independently owned & managed with no asset or investment targets
- Ultra-modern, fully digitised, market leading technology
- Quality lead pool and potential client book
- Hybrid role - agile and flexible working policies
- Being part of a company, whose ecosystem has teamwork, collaboration and support at its heart
- Highly sought after financial package(s) and benefits
- Option of 'enhance bonus reward/validation package' - significant guaranteed bonus for first 3 years or fantastic bespoke 'service package'
- Real career development including sales management & opportunities to grow your own team
- Full chartered paraplanning/administrative/PA support
- Diverse, relaxed, ultra-modern working culture
Would you be interested in being part of a brand that has become synonymous with outstanding Client service, quality advice and world class asset investment?
I would be grateful if you could let me know either way if this would be of any interest to you and whether you would like any further information.
Our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Mission
At IDEX, we strive for an inclusion-first company culture where everyone is treated fairly and can bring their authentic selves to work. We recognise and acknowledge that diverse representation at every level of our business requires continuous and measurable effort. We are committed to driving conscious inclusion across our business and creating equitable pathways.