- Posted 12 April 2023
- Salary£75000.00 - £110000.00 per annum
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineFinancial Services
Managing Director - Financial Services
This is a truly EXCEPTIONAL opportunity for a Chartered Financial Planner to join this prestigious, award-winning, boutique Chartered Financial Planning practice.
Offering technology led, full-service advice this company truly encapsulates 'next generation' financial planning using cutting edge behavioural finance research and lifestyle modelling software.
Successful candidates will have the opportunity to grow an already well established, top quality, client book. As well as gain additional clients via their internal client handover process and ever growing successful, quality acquisitions.
Would this be of any interest to you?
* Independently owned & managed with no asset or investment targets
* Quality client book working with HNW clients
* Hybrid role - antonymous and flexible working policies
* Ultra-modern, fully digitised, market leading technology
* Significant, bespoke financial package and benefits scheme
* Real career development including sales management & opportunities to grow your own team
* Full 1:1 Chartered Paraplanning/Administrative support
* Relaxed, boutique, modern working culture
Would you be interested in being part of a brand that has become synonymous with outstanding Client service, quality advice and world class asset investment?
Please contact me in the first instance for further information on this exceptional role.
Our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Mission
At IDEX, we strive for an inclusion-first company culture where everyone is treated fairly and can bring their authentic selves to work. We recognise and acknowledge that diverse representation at every level of our business requires continuous and measurable effort. We are committed to driving conscious inclusion across our business and creating equitable pathways.