Business Director - Insurance
This is a London market Broker based opportunity with excellent career prospects and progression available.
Responsible for the production of Policy Documentation to enhance the service provided to Clients/Agents. Checking of MRC Slips and Endorsements. Checking policy document prior to bureau submission.
- Analysis of Market Reform Contracts to ensure clarity of placement and incorporate policy documentation
- Liaison with parties (Brokers / Clients / Underwriters) responsible for placement to establish nature/extent of coverage required in placement, creating bespoke documents where appropriate
- Preparing/Checking Certificate documentation to accurately represent the details of the placement
- Liaison with Underwriters' representatives to achieve agreement to a Document that both parties believe represents the placement
- Checking Policy Documents prior to submission to XIS
- Review and resolution (via contact with Underwriters representatives / Brokers / Technicians / Bureau staff) of any Bureau questions arising
- Review coverage terms (compare and contrast) for new and renewing business as requested by Brokers and Clients
- Build strong working relationships with International offices and independent producers, Underwriters attending internal and external meetings as required
Your skills & knowledge:
- CII qualification at Certificate or Diploma level (or equivalent insurance qualification
- Experience of handling wordings in respect of Worldwide open market business
- Knowledge of Total Objects search, tracking and documentation skills
- Proficient knowledge of the wording, policy structure and clause combinations