Idex are supporting a Global client who are seeking a highly motivated and experienced Rail Specialist Insurance Broker to join their team.
In this role, you will be responsible for providing risk management and insurance solutions to rail companies. You will work closely with clients to understand their specific needs and provide customised solutions to meet their requirements.
- Develop and maintain relationships with clients in the rail industry
- Analyse risks associated with rail operations and develop customised insurance solutions
- Negotiate insurance coverage and pricing with underwriters
- Manage the renewal process for clients' insurance policies
- Stay up-to-date with changes in the rail industry and insurance market
- Experience in the insurance industry, with a focus on rail insurance
- Knowledge of rail operations and related risks
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
My client offers a competitive salary and benefits packages, including flexible working. Additionally, you will have the opportunity to work with a dynamic team of professionals in a challenging and rewarding environment.
No CV? No problem, enquire for more information and we can take it from there - contact me on the details below.
Our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Mission
At IDEX, we strive for an inclusion-first company culture where everyone is treated fairly and can bring their authentic selves to work. We recognise and acknowledge that diverse representation at every level of our business requires continuous and measurable effort. We are committed to driving conscious inclusion across our business and creating equitable pathways.