Our client is one of the UK's leading independent providers of discretionary wealth management. Specialising in helping clients protect and grown their portfolios that meet personal and professional ambitions and aspirations.
They are seeking an experienced Administrator to work within the Investment Management team based in Edinburgh.
The successful candidates will play an integral role in the day-to-day ongoing administration of client's accounts. This is a busy and varied role and no two days will be the same. You will be providing the best possible service to our colleagues and clients as part of a cohort of like-minded individuals, who strive to achieve great results while constantly learning and adapting to improving systems and working practises.
Key Responsibilities include
- Communicating with Investment Managers and their assistants
- Monitoring of transfers of assets/cash from other institutions
- ISA subscriptions and transfers
- Preparing adhoc reports
- Arranging Payments
- Dealing with Fees
- Noting/Activating Power of Attorneys
- Dealing with various aspects of Probate administration
- General ongoing client administration
- Liaising with colleagues within Business Support regarding administration of client accounts
- General record keeping and electronic filing and adhering to Conduct Risk standards
The successful candidate will have:
- Experience in administration within the discretionary wealth management sector preferred
- Awareness of MiFID II legislative framework useful
- Intermediate knowledge of Office 365 Suite and Outlook essential
Our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Mission
At IDEX, we strive for an inclusion-first company culture where everyone is treated fairly and can bring their authentic selves to work. We recognise and acknowledge that diverse representation at every level of our business requires continuous and measurable effort. We are committed to driving conscious inclusion across our business and creating equitable pathways.