Client Delivery Manager
Would you enjoy helping create a dynamic culture focused on client service?
Could you help us build our business as we endeavour to shape the future of financial planning?
Our local hubs need exceptional people who are customer driven team players and who are excited by the opportunities this presents. You'll be motivated to contribute to a busy and thriving team in order to deliver exceptional customer service to our new and existing clients. We're looking for energetic professional people who are excited by the difference they can make.
What you'll be doing
- Coaching in both group and 1-on-1 settings - discussing tips and strategies with Advisers and identifying and embedding best practice
- Engaging in role-plays to reinforce knowledge and skills
- Observing Advisers performance and creating debrief and action plans to identify areas of improvement
- Identifying individual and team training needs by observing sales encounters and analysing sales performance
- Collaborating with the training team to implement relevant upskill programmes
- Developing relationships with the Adviser team that makes it easy to communicate their ideas and issues they are facing
- Preparing and presenting reports to the Regional Directors
- Staying up-to-date with the new market trends and regulations
Your qualifications and experience
- Level 4 diploma qualified
- Experience of giving financial advice
- A genuine desire to help others achieve their goals
- Experience of implementing different coaching and sales methodologies
- A voracious desire to learn. You will be up on industry news, regulations, research and subject matter expertise
You belong here
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications regardless of sex, marital status, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, religious belief, socio-economic background, educational background or age.
What we'll give you
We offer a competitive total reward package, which means you share in the success you help create.
- A market leading defined contribution pension scheme
- An additional 4% of your annual salary in a flexible benefits package that you can select and pay for conveniently via a salary deduction or take as cash
- 25 days holiday allowance plus bank holidays
- An incentive scheme, based on the company's performance and your contribution to it
Schroders Personal Wealth combines Lloyds Banking Group's significant customer base, multi-channel distribution and digital capabilities with Schroders' investment and wealth management expertise and technology capabilities.
Our focus is on the personal relationship we develop with our customers, underpinned by our multi-channel customer reach and our global investment expertise.
We aim to become a top UK financial planning business within five years. Would you like to be part of making this possible?