Idex Consulting are looking for an Adviser Development Manager for Bristol and Exeter who will develop a team of financial advisers across the country.
They are looking for an individual who will help create a dynamic culture focused on client service and be motivated to build a thriving team.
The firm is a well known national brand and has the vision to become one of the Top 5 Financial Planning businesses within the next 5 years.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Observing advisers performance and creating debrief and action plans to identify areas of improvement
- Identifying individual and team training needs by observing sales encounters and analysing sales performance
- Collaborating with the training team to implement relevant up-skill programmes
- Developing relationships with the adviser team that makes it easy to communicate their ideas and issues they are facing
- Coaching in both group and 1-on-1 settings - discussing tips and strategies with advisers and identifying and embedding best practice
- Engaging in role-plays to reinforce knowledge and skills
- Preparing and presenting reports to the Regional Directors
- Staying up-to-date with the new market trends and regulations
You must at least be level 4 diploma qualified and have a track history of giving financial advice yourself.
In return you will receive an exceptional salary and market leading benefits package.
Please note that due to the volume of applications we receive, you will be contacted within 7 working days if your application has been successful. If you have not received communication during this period, please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.