- Posted 08 March 2023
- Salary£80000.00 - £90000.00 per annum
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineGeneral Insurance
Idex are supporting a Global Broker who are seeking an experienced Branch Director to lead the operations of the Birmingham branch.
As a leading insurance broker, they provide their clients with a range of insurance products and services, and they are looking for a Branch Director who can drive growth and profitability while ensuring exceptional customer service.
- Manage and oversee the day-to-day operations of the branch, including sales, customer service, and administrative functions
- Develop and execute a strategic plan for the branch to meet or exceed revenue and profitability targets
- Build and maintain relationships with key clients, insurers, and industry partners
- Lead, coach, and mentor a team of insurance professionals to ensure they are meeting or exceeding their performance goals
- Ensure compliance with all regulatory and legal requirements
- Identify and pursue new business opportunities to grow the branch's revenue and market share
- Collaborate with senior management to set company-wide goals and objectives and ensure alignment with branch goals
- Strong leadership skills and experience managing and developing a team
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build strong relationships with clients, insurers, and industry partners
- Proven track record of driving growth and profitability in a branch or business unit
- In-depth knowledge of insurance products and services, industry trends, and regulatory requirements
In return you will be given a high degree of autonomy, consistent backing from the UK leadership team and time to get your plans right. As well as this there is a highly attractive short term bonus structure to reward success, as well as a Long Term Incentive Plan to recognise the future success you are driving towards.
Opportunities like this within a Global broker don't come around very often so please call me in confidence to discuss further.
No CV? No problem, enquire for more information and we can take it from there - contact me on the details below.
Our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Mission
At IDEX, we strive for an inclusion-first company culture where everyone is treated fairly and can bring their authentic selves to work. We recognise and acknowledge that diverse representation at every level of our business requires continuous and measurable effort. We are committed to driving conscious inclusion across our business and creating equitable pathways.