In this newly created role, you'll spearhead all claims activity for this small, independently owned insurance brokerage.
Its ideal if you are a Claims Handler looking for a step up in responsibility or if you already manage a claims function and want to work for a unique brokerage.
These guys are a fee-based brokerage who have a very different approach to many other firms as they act as an insurance concierge to their clients.
And that doesn't mean offering directions to the best restaurants and shows.
Its being an intrinsic partner to them. Working hand in hand to manage all things risk and insurance related.
Your role here will include:
- Managing commercial property and liability cases from inception to settlement
- Negotiations with panel insurers and third-party legal representatives
- Face to face client visits to deliver detailed claims advice
- MI and data analysis for clients claims activity and building related reports
- Onsite presence at large claim cases
- Handling broking work as and when required
As the firm further grows their clientele and overall operations, you'll have scope to build out the claims function with a remit for recruitment and management.
Ideally, you'll be Fife based with a solid background in claims handling from either a broker or insurer.
To register your interest and request more info, get in touch on. Don't worry if your CV isn't up to date - I can sort it for you.