Head of Sales & Marketing
Business Development Consultant - Executive Summary
After a successful year of growth in 2021, we are looking to appoint a Business Development Consultant to work in tandem with our Marketing & Sales departments to develop and implement growth opportunities within our well established, industry leading job board. As a Business Development Consultant, you will be responsible for sourcing, securing and servicing new and repeat business from a variety of income streams, by utilising a combination of leads and our strong brand reputation within the insurance market. You will be utilising leads generated by our marketing department and converting these into revenue opportunities, working closely with a team of experienced Consultants to achieve this. We're searching for a motivated individual with a track record of achieving sales targets in a telephone based role, ideally within a recruitment or job board based role.
Business Development Consultant - Duties & Responsibilities
- You will work closely with the Marketing team to generate leads and opportunities through a range of methods including digital marketing, PR and advanced nurturing campaigns.
- Responsibility for generating and following up potential leads in the form of companies looking to advertise jobs on the website - utilising a significant database of potential leads and a powerful brand and marketing team.
- Working closely with experienced Consultants to source and convert new business opportunities, taking personal responsibility for the process through to the conclusion.
- In some cases, taking personal responsibility for the lead from inception to income.
- Oversee the sales process to attract new clients (Direct or recruitment agency) and jobs while also working closely with our recruitment, business consultancy and digital platforms.
- Research and identify new market opportunities.
- Foster a collaborative working environment in order to maximise income across the business.
- Ability to develop strong, effective relationships with current and potential clients.
- A keen attention to detail and the ability to follow a process through to conclusion.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Experience in Business Development within a job board, recruitment and/or sales environment are preferred.
- In return, you will receive a competitive salary and the opportunity to earn significant bonus.
- A clear career development plan to allow you to progress your career within the business.
- A flexible working environment, with access to offices our office network or the ability to work from home. You will be provided with all the tools necessary, including company mobile phone & laptop.
- A market leading suite of benefits including pension, 25 days holiday allowance, private medical & healthcare, cycle to work scheme and many more.
- Access to a range of incentives including annual trips overseas, previously including Las Vegas, Miami, Barcelona and Palma.
- The opportunity to work with an innovative and collaborative team of industry leaders who are keen to work with you to develop your career and allow you to achieve your personal and professional goals.
About IDEX Consulting
IDEX are a privately owned Consultancy, focused on providing recruitment & business growth consultancy to the Insurance, Financial Services and Legal sectors across the UK, Europe, Middle East and further afield. We have been established for over 15 years and pride ourselves on providing industry leading service to our range of clients and candidates. We operate from offices in Birmingham, London, Manchester and Glasgow and more information about working for us can be found here - https://resources.idexconsulting.com/join-idex-consulting