Are you a success Business Development Manager within Financial Services? Do you have the ability to manage existing relations whilst seeking new opportunities?
My client, a National IFA business, are seeking an experienced BDM within Financial Services. Experience of Employee Benefits and Financial planning is a must with the Level 4 Qualification in Regulated Financial Planning highly desirable.
The role is based along the M4 corridor and is home-based. Travel to the Bristol office will be expected on a fortnightly basis.
To manage existing introducer relationships and generate new introducer relationship to feed new business into both the Corporate and Private client divisions, with a focus on new corporate client acquisition.
- To drive sales across the entire revenue spectrum including all service and product areas
- To own, project manage and deliver business development campaigns in coordination with marketing
- To deliver personal revenue according to budget plan
- Identify and pursue new business opportunities
- Develop and maintain relationships with business stakeholders, including clients, partners, or vendors
In return the successful applicant will receive:
- Basic salary £45k - £75k DOE
- Generous Bonus Scheme
- 25 days holiday increasing to 29 upon length of service
For more information and a confidential chat, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org