- Posted 31 January 2023
- Salary£70000.00 - £85000.00 per annum
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineFinancial Services
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Chartered Financial Planner to work with a company that have been at the forefront of the institutional financial services industry for over 100 years, helping their clients solve complex issues through innovative and forward-thinking solutions.
Providing trustworthy, high quality, financial support and solutions. Through friendly, personal advice - 'supercharged' with high levels of tech.
You should be qualified to level 6 and have attained Chartered status. Client centric - with excellent interpersonal and communication skills and high levels of technical knowledge.
- Supporting distribution efforts, e.g. delivering and attending webinars/seminars for large employers
- Contribute to the evolution and growth of our business and propositions through sharing views, knowledge and expertise with other team members
- Contacting clients and setting up meetings, either on-line, within an office environment or in clients' homes or business premises
- Conducting in-depth assessments of clients' financial circumstances, current provision and future aims
- Completing investment risk analyses using attitude to investment risk questionnaires
- Researching the marketplace and providing clients with information on new and existing products and services
- Analysing information and preparing plans best suited to individual clients' requirements
- Designing financial strategies
- Meeting all regulatory aspects of the role, e.g. requirements for disclosure, costs of the services or products provided whilst accepting responsibility for the advice provided
- Promoting and recommending financial products and services to meet given or negotiated sales targets
- Keeping up to date with financial products and legislation
- Contacting clients with news of new financial products or changes to legislation that may affect their savings and investments
- Reviewing and responding to clients changing needs and financial circumstances
Would this be of any interest to you?
- Competitive salary + full corporate package and bonus structure
- Quality lead pool and client book provided.
- Hybrid role - agile and flexible working policies - full autonomy over your diary
- Full support and structure in place to help you develop and be successful
If you are interested in being part of this forward-thinking, diverse financial planning company - and are keen be able to add value to their social and environmentally responsible proposition.
Then please contact me in the first instance for further information.