- Posted 18 April 2023
- Salary£55000.00 - £75000.00 per annum
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineFinancial Services
Chartered Financial Planner
An exciting opportunity for a Chartered Financial Planner to join this fast - growing advice firm who are committed to providing clients with access to the highest standards of holistic financial planning.
Using market leading technology and discretionary fund management alongside a first class client service - this financial planning firm considers themselves to be 'human with a digital touch.'
Guided by the principles of:
Community and Sustainability
Would this be of any interest to you?
* Competitive salary + full corporate package and bonus structure
* Being able to offer truly bespoke financial planning using fully digitised, market leading technology
* CLIENT BOOK and quality lead pool
* Hybrid role - agile and flexible working policies
* Full administration and paraplanning support
If you are interested in being part of this multi award-winning, client centric, Chartered Financial Planning practice and would be keen to have the opportunity to work within a firm that is consistently challenging themselves to find smarter solutions and develop new technology.
Please contact me in the first instance for further information.
Our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Mission
At IDEX, we strive for an inclusion-first company culture where everyone is treated fairly and can bring their authentic selves to work. We recognise and acknowledge that diverse representation at every level of our business requires continuous and measurable effort. We are committed to driving conscious inclusion across our business and creating equitable pathways.