This role is permanent and based in the Private Client Team (PCT) in Edinburgh. The successful candidate will be working within the Client Servicing Team to support Advisers with new and existing Discretionary, Wealth Management and Family Office clients.
- Processing letters of authority and obtaining the relevant information from external providers to assist the Paraplanners in writing initial suitability reports
- Setting up online access for new and existing clients and assisting with all queries in relation to the portal
- Setting up all payments for ISAs, SIPPs, Bonds, GIAs and monitoring regular withdrawals
- Processing and monitoring transfers in and out
- You will process any change of details requests including bank details and change of address ensuring the relevant systems are updated
- Inputting of Fact Finds into the system for new clients
- Producing reports including valuations, performance summaries and transaction statements
- Review mail and allocate to respective Advisers within the team or internal office.
- Support with office services duties as reasonably required including reception, mail duties and answering telephone calls
- To support the administration of the quarterly reporting process using the agreed plan, liaising with all internal departmental and external stakeholder parties
- Accuracy and attention to detail when reviewing reports
- Knowledge of Pershing Nexus and Xplan systems & procedures would be beneficial
- Good working knowledge of all Microsoft office applications specifically Excel
- Candidates must demonstrate numeracy & literacy skills to at least A level/Higher standard (or equivalent)
- An industry relevant examination such as CISI IAD / CISI IOC Qualification or working towards this is desired but not essential
Our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Mission
At IDEX, we strive for an inclusion-first company culture where everyone is treated fairly and can bring their authentic selves to work. We recognise and acknowledge that diverse representation at every level of our business requires continuous and measurable effort. We are committed to driving conscious inclusion across our business and creating equitable pathways.