There are several key reasons Commercial Account Executives are taking advantage of the market just now to advance their careers.
Clients, earnings, flexible working, mentoring. To name but a few.
And this team in Central Scotland can tick most of those reasons off.
Here you'll be inheriting a book of around £200k income which you'll begin to manage from the get-go.
This business will be passed down from one of the firms Directors which means you'll benefit from thorough client introductions where you'll get firsthand knowledge of the nuances of the clients and how best to support their growth.
And on top of the book on offer, these guys will help you really drive the development of your book including:
- Appointments generated for you by an inhouse lead management team.
- An MD who is first class in business development who'll be passing you quality leads and referrals.
- A range of professional practice introducers for you to tap into straight away.
- A dedicated handler to support all aspects of your client management work.
- Direct mentoring from the top performing Executive in the business.
So, as you'll see, pretty much every tool in the box to make sure you'll be as successful as you can be.
The future here is all about growth.
Thankfully not like the recent Government agenda.
Here it's a crystal-clear trajectory for achieving a client, people and GWP growth target and one which will see you really drive your earnings.
Salary will be up to £65,000 base plus car allowance and bonus structure with flexible working offered.
A flexible working arrangement means you can be based anywhere across Central/East Scotland.