We are currently seeking a Public Sector Insurance Account Handler to join our team. The successful candidate will be responsible for managing the insurance accounts of public sector organisations, including government agencies, public utilities, and non-profit organisations.
- Building and maintaining relationships with clients to understand their insurance needs and provide advice on insurance products that meet those needs
- Advising clients on insurance products, including coverage options, policy terms and conditions, and pricing
- Managing insurance policies on behalf of clients, including renewals, cancellations, and changes to coverage
- Ensuring that clients comply with all relevant insurance regulations, including filing required forms, maintaining records, and reporting claims to insurance carriers
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in business, finance, or a related field
- Experience in insurance account handling, preferably in the public sector
- Strong knowledge of insurance products, including coverage options, policy terms and conditions, and pricing
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build and maintain relationships with clients and insurance carriers
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to analyse financial data and identify areas of risk
- Strong organisational skills, with the ability to manage multiple clients and projects simultaneously
If you are a motivated and experienced Public Sector Insurance Account Handler who is passionate about providing exceptional service to clients, please submit your resume and cover letter. We look forward to hearing from you!
Our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Mission
At IDEX, we strive for an inclusion-first company culture where everyone is treated fairly and can bring their authentic selves to work. We recognise and acknowledge that diverse representation at every level of our business requires continuous and measurable effort. We are committed to driving conscious inclusion across our business and creating equitable pathways.