Are you looking for your next challenge within commercial insurance?
Do you pride yourself on delivering an excellent service to clients?
If so, you could be the person my client is looking for!
Great opportunity for someone to get into commercial insurance
About Us: It's an exciting time to join this broker as they have an ambition to be an industry-leading employer of choice, where we value entrepreneurial spirit, being dynamic, and having fun at work.
Position: As a Commercial Account Handler, you will be responsible for providing a comprehensive insurance service to existing and potential new clients. Your key responsibilities will include:
- Providing quotations on all types of Commercial Insurance via telephone, face-to-face, or in writing.
- Placing cover when instructed.
- Inviting and confirming renewals.
- Handling mid-term adjustments.
- Managing claims when necessary.
This role offers a mix of handling your own clients end-to-end and collaborating with Account Executives to meet clients' needs, contributing to our business objectives and continued growth.
What we need from you:
- Experience in commercial insurance within insurance, ideally in a broking environment.
- A strong understanding of FCA regulations and the importance of acting compliantly.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to conduct effective conversations over the phone.
- Proficiency in working with IT systems on a daily basis.
- Effective planning, organisation, and time management skills.
The role is flexible and suitable for both junior insurance professionals looking to take the next step and experienced account handlers who want to join a friendly team in a growing business.
Our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Mission
At IDEX, we strive for an inclusion-first company culture where everyone is treated fairly and can bring their authentic selves to work. We recognise and acknowledge that diverse representation at every level of our business requires continuous and measurable effort. We are committed to driving conscious inclusion across our business and creating equitable pathways.