- Posted 02 March 2022
- DisciplineGeneral Insurance
Client Delivery Manager
You enjoy being at the heart of a commercial broking team, having the variation of looking after SMEs through to large corporations.
You are organised, you work collaboratively and you provide support to make your team successful.
You're based in the Plymouth region and would be interested in joining genuinely one of the best broking employers to work for in the UK insurance market. We'll tell you why shortly...
What you will LOVE about this company:
- You will be working within a culture that is unique and emanates from the entrepreneurial spirit of its senior management team, here you will be encouraged, empowered and supported to fully realise your potential.
- When it comes to servicing clients, you work efficiently and diligently - as a result you'll be offered some flexibility as to where you work.
- Your work will be acknowledged and rewarded and the progression opportunities are endless.
- You will be part of a shared journey working alongside some of the most dedicated and talented insurance professionals within the sector, you will be given a real opportunity to really make a difference - to their clients, people and ultimately to your career and life.
- You will be truly valued as an individual, you will have a voice.
- Culturally this is a progressive, collaborative, approachable business with a totally different pro
What they need from you:
- Real passion about a long-term career within the industry.
- Industry qualifications - Cert CII (Or a full commitment to obtaining qualifications)
- Sound technical knowledge of the insurance industry with reference to commercial insurance
- Ability to provide a responsive first-class service to clients.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and administration skills.
- Ability to organise workflow, prioritising tasks and managing own time.
- Confident user of technology and software e.g. MS Office and Outlook.
- Working knowledge of broking processes and regulatory standards.
- Working knowledge of FCA compliance rules.
- Competent user of insurance client system; Acturis an advantage.