Client Partnership Director
Looking for a new challenge within the insurance market and want the flexibility to work from home with 1-2 days per week at the office working with your colleagues? How does this sound?
A well-established Broker in the East Anglia and Midlands area are looking for an experienced Commercial Account Handler to join their growing, enthusiastic and stable team.
What can you expect?
- To work with the team to shape and contribute to the future of the business
- To work with a wide insurance marketplace in meeting the needs of clients
- To be part of a team that strives to deliver best practice, market leading service and client focused solutions
- Multiple opportunities for continuous personal development
- Manage a portfolio of existing clients throughout the year, including their renewal cycle
- Identify, agree and execute strategies for clients' insurance and risk management needs
- Liaise with Insurers on behalf of clients
- Complete own administration accurately and effectively
- Strive to deliver best practice, market-leading service and solutions for all clients
- Be an active, and positive contributor to the team and business as a whole
- Insurance experience as an Account Handler within the Commercial arena
- Exceptional communication, relationship and interpersonal skills
- An eye for detail and an ability to understand and exceed customer needs
- Negotiating and influencing skills
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- A working knowledge of the regulatory environment
What makes you stand out:
- Dynamic with a stable career history
- A self-starter with a proven track record of success with existing clients
- The ability to remain calm under pressure and be able to work flexibly when required
- A deeper knowledge of Construction, Motor Trade, Engineering, Property Owners, Motor Fleet, PI, Cyber and Marine trades
If you would like to hear more, please get in touch for a confidential chat.