Business Manager - Commercial & Marine Insurance
Ambitious Commercial Account Handler/Broker looking to push your career to the next level and work towards becoming an Account Executive and/or Manager in future?
Insurance Brokers are not able to operate effectively, without you. You are the spine of the business, your knack for identifying gaps in cover, the smooth renewal process you provide clients and your close to 100% retention rate can sometimes get un-noticed.
Money is not always enough to make us feel valued as an employee, which is why you should read on.
It is important that you find the right Broker, the right environment and the right people to work alongside, especially if we spend almost half of our lives at work!
"Almost a year since we spoke, just thought i'd let you know that I'm absolutely loving my new role, literally a perfect fit for me and I don't think it could've gone any better so far. I'm in discussions to start the DIP soon which will only help me - You weren't wrong!"
This is some great feedback we have received from an individual we introduced to this business last year.
A highly regarded, Commercial broking outfit in Northamptonshire are looking for their next Commercial Account Handler.
As you have experience in this field, you know how the role works - You can carry out mid term adjustments, renew policies with an array of different businesses and have the technical knowledge to handle cases up to £80,000. You will be involved in a range of commercial business, specifically contractors, manufacturers and construction companies.
What have you got to offer in return?
This is a genuine career opportunity to join one of the best Brokers in the Northamptonshire insurance market, a business that will value you and that will encourage you to become the best you can be.
Express interest today and we will give you a call during your lunchbreak/after work to tell you more!
- A competitive salary up to £30,000 is on offer but this is negotiable
- Support towards qualifications with you being paid £ on completion
- Structured bonus scheme - 4% paid quarterly depending on performance
- Generous 6% pension contribution
- Car parking
- 50% discounted gym membership
- Group income protection - 75% of salary
- You will be joining a firm that have an enviable track record of promoting their staff to Account Executive level
- You must have a background as a Commercial Account Handler/Broker and have a genuine passion for providing first class customer service
- You'll enjoy building relationships with your clients, ensuring you are there during every step of the policy cycle
For more information please give us a call or express interest today!