Client Partnership Director
Delighted to have been appointed on this role for one of the largest international property and casualty insurance companies. This position will be joining a leading and experienced underwriting team within the commercial package sector, based in London. It will provide you with the opportunity to increase your own market profile, enhance your trading skills and add value in growing the regional portfolio through strategic new business wins.
As Development Underwriter, You will:
- Drive specialist commercial package new business from a panel of national and large regional brokers. Ideal target premium £25,000+
- Develop and maintain positive broker relationships acting at a strategic level to win sophisticated business.
- Act as the market face for the London team, encouraged to hold regular broker meetings and to attend insurance market functions and events.
- Be well rewarded with a base salary of up to c£55,000, plus bonus and strong package.
What about you?
- A trader and a development underwriter with strong commercial package product skills, looking for a role with plenty of broker interaction.
- Based within commutable distance to London and flexibility to visit clients.
- You'll thrive on winning new business and enjoy the relationship management and delivering the best deals for your broker panel in the London marketplace.
The role may also suit a New Business Assistant Underwriter who has outgrown their current role and being held back on development.