Are you an experienced Client Executive with property-casualty insurance background? Are you interested in building relationships with a broad spectrum of clients (including multinational) for a market-leading, global organisation that can provide long term career progression?
If so my client is currently looking to expand it's corporate team and are very interested in speaking with top talent within the insurance industry.
What can you expect?
- The opportunity to join a growing and highly successful team working with some of the UK's largest and best known companies on bespoke and complex insurance arrangements including global programs
- A team that strive to deliver best practice, market leading service and solutions with a focus on client service excellence
- To build and maintain an excellent rapport with our clients, providers and colleagues across the company
- Excellent training and development with the ongoing career opportunities
What will you be rewarded with?
- Competitive Benefits Package including: 27 days annual leave, excellent pension contributions, private medical cover, life assurance, income protection, employee assistance program, plus a range of flexible benefits including the option to buy or sell up to 5 days holiday per year, cycle to work, dental insurance, health assessments plus many more
- Generous Family Leave including: 6 months paid maternity leave, 4 months paid paternity leave, 6 months paid adoption leave plus shared parental leave options. To help ease the transition when you return to work you will be able to work 8 weeks at 80% of your normal work pattern and receive 100% of your normal salary
About the role:
- Manage a portfolio of predominantly large, complex and/or multinational clients
- Identify, and agree strategies for, client's risk management, risk financing and insurance needs and objectives
- Lead and sign off insurance programme design activities
- Produce budget proposals and negotiate fees
- Host client and Insurer meetings in conjunction with specialist Broker and client service teams
- Strive to deliver best practice, market-leading service and solutions for all clients