About Our Client
A nationally acclaimed leading Financial Services business who provide services in Financial Planning and Wealth Management.
This position sits within the business change team and responsible proactively increasing customer satisfaction and loyalty, through the design and implementation of interactions which solve customer needs and provide a friction-less experiences.
About The Role
The successful Customer Experience Lead will be responsible for:
- Developing, planning and coordinating the delivery of work-flow for the customer experience team
- Coach, inspire and develop team members
- Lead the redesign of key customer journeys to deliver exceptional customer satisfaction
- Mobilising the Adviser and Client Experience Forums to ensure the appropriate representation of stakeholders
- Segmenting our clients and advisers to clarify their specific needs within personas
- Working closely with the digital transformation team to ensured synergy between the digital transformation and customer experience improvements
- Developing and embedding a range of customer experience performance indicators and ensuring that demonstrable improvements are achieved across the organisation
- Working with broader senior leadership to develop and communicate the changes that are necessary to deliver improved customer experience
- Developing new, innovative and agile approaches specific to customer experience
- Developing and leading co-design opportunities with strategic partners
Ideally, this opportunity will suit an individual from a Financial Services or Professional Services background with experience in delivering key change projects linked with improving customer satisfaction.
The successful candidate will also demonstrate:
- Experience of using human centred design techniques and design thinking to re-imagine customer journeys
- Experience in setting and monitoring customer satisfaction key performance indicators
- Experience of leading effective co-design opportunities with key stakeholders
- Engaging, guiding, and influencing leadership decisions
- Experience of leading, inspiring and motivating teams
What's on Offer
A competitive salary and excellent benefits package, joining a friendly and inclusive culture.
Hybrid office/ home working
Full-time or reduced hours