DCM & Loan Syndication - Coverage Banker
United Arab Emirates
Income Tax Free base circa £150,000 + bonus
Work closely with the Head of DCM & Syndication's to originate and execute Syndication & DCM deals on the primary & secondary market throughout the Middle East. (Syndication's/Club Deals and Capital Market transactions).
Joining a leading financial institution with a solid existing network, you will:
- Be a key contact for all market players in the region and help to develop a "syndicate" desk for the bank.
- Lead commercial negotiations, in consultation with the Head of DCM & Syndication's, to devise appropriate transaction structure, security and covenant package in line with the best practices of the market.
- Independently handle Loan Market Association (LMA) documentation.
- Demonstrate a high-level of understanding of legal documentation, structuring and commercial acumen.
- Have a strong Relationship management / business development background in the Capital Markets / Transaction banking space where you interact with banking institutions and clients.
- Develop excellent relationships with clients, market counter-parties, financial institutions and other advisors over the long term.
- Managing, drafting and finalising pitch books, information memorandums, terms sheets, proposals, and investor presentation, business and market updates.
- Loan Syndication and DCM experience.
- Excellent ability to build & develop long term client relationships with FI's, Corporates and Sovereigns.
- Excellent documentation (LMA) experience and ability to run deals independently.
- Solid credit exposure.
- Arabic speaker would be preferable.
This is a great opportunity for someone interested in a move to the United Arab Emirates with income tax free salary and to further develop their career with excellent opportunities for progression.
Our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Mission
At IDEX, we strive for an inclusion-first company culture where everyone is treated fairly and can bring their authentic selves to work. We recognise and acknowledge that diverse representation at every level of our business requires continuous and measurable effort. We are committed to driving conscious inclusion across our business and creating equitable pathways.