- Posted 06 March 2023
- Salary£50000.00 - £70000.00 per annum
- Job type Flexible / Work From Home
- DisciplineGeneral Insurance
Looking for a challenging and rewarding career in the P&C space? We are currently seeking a talented Development Underwriter to join our team in Manchester!
As a Development Underwriter, you will play a key role in the success of our business by working closely with our sales team to identify and evaluate new business opportunities. You will be responsible for assessing risk, underwriting policies, and pricing coverage to ensure profitability while maintaining a high level of customer service.
The ideal candidate will have a deep understanding of the P&C industry and possess strong analytical and communication skills. You should also be a team player with a proven track record of driving results in a fast-paced environment.
In return for your expertise, we offer a competitive salary, comprehensive benefits package, and opportunities for professional growth and advancement. If you are looking for a challenging and dynamic career in the P&C space, we want to hear from you!
- Bachelor's degree in business, finance, or related field
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and underwriting software
For more information please apply to Ian @ IDEX
Our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Mission
At IDEX, we strive for an inclusion-first company culture where everyone is treated fairly and can bring their authentic selves to work. We recognise and acknowledge that diverse representation at every level of our business requires continuous and measurable effort. We are committed to driving conscious inclusion across our business and creating equitable pathways.