Client Delivery Manager
Are you a seasoned financial leader ready to join a thriving, innovative insurance brokerage at a critical juncture of its growth? This is an opportunity to become an instrumental part of a well-established insurance firm ready for its next phase of development.
With a team of over 70 employees, continuous growth, and an impressive £27m GWP, they're searching for a Finance Director to steer the financial strategy and drive their progress from state-of-the-art offices in Bedford.
A dynamic and expanding insurance brokerage, marking a significant presence in the industry. They're dedicated to not just maintaining but advancing their growth trajectory via M&A.
As Finance Director, you will be entrusted with steering their financial management initiatives, ensuring compliance, optimising systems, and spearheading growth strategies, aligned with potential acquisitions and sale opportunities. This role directly impacts their strategic and operational growth, necessitating a hands-on approach to achieving EBITDA targets. The Finance Director position sits at the helm of our finance function and is a pivotal member of our Board of Directors.
Strategic Financial Leadership: Collaborate with key stakeholders to shape forward-looking growth strategies, lead financial modelling for new opportunities, and ensure the organisations financial health.
Compliance & Regulatory Oversight: Enhance and enforce financial compliance, staying updated on insurance-specific regulations, and overseeing audits.
Financial Systems & Processes Optimisation: Drive system enhancements for efficiency, accuracy, and scalability, ensuring timely financial reporting.
Business Development & Corporate Finance: Prepare the business for potential sales, acquisitions, and mergers, identify new revenue streams, and evaluate investment strategies.
Team Leadership & Development: Manage and lead the finance function, nurturing a culture of continuous learning and professionalism.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Professional finance or accounting certification (ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified, FCA/FCCA preferable).
- Progressive finance experience, with experience in a leadership role.
- Experience supporting business growth through the finance function.
- Strong understanding of insurance-specific financial regulations and compliance.
- Demonstrated success in leading financial system implementations.
- Experience in mergers, acquisitions, and business integrations.
Skills and Attributes:
- Strategic thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Strong leadership and team management abilities.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines, and challenge senior leaders on financial matters.
Our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Mission
At IDEX, we strive for an inclusion-first company culture where everyone is treated fairly and can bring their authentic selves to work. We recognise and acknowledge that diverse representation at every level of our business requires continuous and measurable effort. We are committed to driving conscious inclusion across our business and creating equitable pathways.