Are you looking to make a career change?
Want to take your transferable skills but immerse yourself in a whole new profession?
We are seeking an individual to join an excellent Financial Planning firm to join their small and friendly team in West Lothian.
They have taken a bespoke approach for the last 30 years, going from success to success. You will play a key part in supporting the advisory team who provide specialist financial planning, pension and wealth management advice to their clients.
This role will teach you everything you need to know from the ground up and is open to people with no prior experience of financial planning.
This role is a perfect opportunity to join a small firm and make a big impact.
This role is a hybrid of Administrator / Trainee Paraplanner.
Key functions of the role will involve:
- Dealing with daily correspondence
- Maintaining and updating client files
- Processing new business applications from cradle to grave
- Obtaining product information from providers
- Preparing illustrations
- Drafting and completion of suitability reports
- Maintain new business pipeline
- Completing Voyant Cash Flow Projections
- Preparing for client annual review meetings
To succeed you will need:
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good organisational and time management skills
- Willingness to learn
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work on own initiative and also as part of a team
- Competent in using relevant packages including, Word, Excel & Powerpoint
- A strong drive to succeed and further your career
- Strong work ethic
- Team Player
- 25 days holiday (+ English bank holidays)
- Competitive salary - dependant on experience, up to £35,000
- £1,000 to cover travelling expenses
- Quarterly Bonus
- 5% Employer Contribution to Workplace Pension
- Opportunity to progress into areas of the business which align to your strengths
- Support available to complete Professional Qualifications
- Structured training in key business areas
- Free Parking
Our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Mission
At IDEX, we strive for an inclusion-first company culture where everyone is treated fairly and can bring their authentic selves to work. We recognise and acknowledge that diverse representation at every level of our business requires continuous and measurable effort. We are committed to driving conscious inclusion across our business and creating equitable pathways.