- Posted 02 March 2023
- Salary£55000.00 - £90000.00 per annum + benefits package
- LocationBishop's Stortford
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineFinancial Services
A Wealth Planning and Professional Services business is seeking a Financial Planner to service new and existing clients across the broad spectrum of Financial and Wealth Planning.
My client is an award-winning practice who prides themselves on delivering quality long-term holistic solutions, placing the needs of their clients first.
They promote a friendly and supportive workplace and actively contribute to local social and business communities.
They have an opportunity for a Senior Financial Planner or Associate and offer an extensive client base and impressive introducer relations.
About the role;
- Provide a holistic Financial Planning across wealth, retirement, estate and tax planning allowing clients to make informed choices through best in class proposition
- Support the wider group advising referred clients of high value/ quality financial solutions
- Manage ongoing relationships of existing clients
- Full administration and Paraplanning support provided
- Clients are mainly located in local and surrounding areas
- My client is open to considering Financial Planners at junior or senior level due to the extensive client base and cross-company referral capacity
- The ideal person will have a good underlying understanding of Financial Planning and have the necessary skills to develop long-standing and trusting client and internal relationships
- There will be a requirement to maintain relationships with professional and legal partners within the group
- A minimum of Diploma Level 4 is required
What's on offer;
- Access to quality client base and excellent cross-company referrals
- A salary guide of £55,000 - £90,000 has been suggested dependent on skills and experience
- Annual bonus and progressive remuneration incentive
- Benefits package
- Support with professional development
- Access to client friendly offices
Our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Mission
At IDEX, we strive for an inclusion-first company culture where everyone is treated fairly and can bring their authentic selves to work. We recognise and acknowledge that diverse representation at every level of our business requires continuous and measurable effort. We are committed to driving conscious inclusion across our business and creating equitable pathways.