- Posted 13 March 2023
- Salary£60000.00 - £100000.00 per annum
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineFinancial Services
I have an significant opportunity in your region for a high quality, experienced Financial Planner.
Would you be interested in being a part of a top-tier, award-winning investment management company; that is the perfect product of a long relationship with a contemporary British boutique and grand old Swiss bank.
This unique opportunity manages to differentiate itself through a combination of the best elements of European and British investment management.
Offering clear and transparent communications, fees and investment thinking. With a performance history to support the lineage of its namesake.
Core values based around:
Expertise - and long experience to help guide through challenging time.
Transparency - with industry awards for quality and clarity.
Service quality - marrying a contemporary approach with the old fashioned values of high quality client service.
- Competitive salary and overall remuneration package.
- Hybrid role - flexible/ autonomous working environment.
- Real career development opportunities.
- High level technology and fully digistised.
- Full back office and administration support.
- Fantastic team/ working environment - a place to build and develop your own unique talents.
I would be grateful if you could let me know either way if this would be of any interest to you, & whether you would like any further information.
Our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Mission
At IDEX, we strive for an inclusion-first company culture where everyone is treated fairly and can bring their authentic selves to work. We recognise and acknowledge that diverse representation at every level of our business requires continuous and measurable effort. We are committed to driving conscious inclusion across our business and creating equitable pathways.