- Posted 18 April 2023
- Salary£40000.00 - £50000.00 per annum + benefits package
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineFinancial Services
Client Delivery Manager
A leading law firm and Financial Planning and Private Client Investment Management company providing planning and investment services, with £1bn of assets under management across in excess of 900 clients IM Asset Management has ambition to accelerate its recent successful growth.
Working here you'll feel a part of our friendly and inclusive environment. Who value you for who you are and what you bring. Who support each other and push boundaries to achieve incredible things, and make a real difference to our clients and communities.
This firm recognises that the office 9-5 isn't for everyone. That's why we've introduced 'Flexible by Choice'. Whether it's working from home, in our offices, or a combination of the both, we trust each other to support our clients, colleagues and communities at the right time, in the right way.
In your role as a Financial Planner, you'll support the Senior Financial Planners with the on-going relationship with Court of Protection (CoP) and Personal Injury (PI) clients, whilst seeking out opportunities for growth.
- Day to day management and delivery of financial planning and client services to COP & PI clients in your client bank
- Formulate and produce financial strategies and detail them in financial reports that are clear to clients
- Ensure a high retention rate; meeting all clients at least once a year and financial advice is reviewed and amended when required
- Maintain a level of professionalism that is appropriate for the senior customer facing function of the business to ensure confidence in the business from clients and referrers
- Provide input into projects to develop existing services and products
- Opportunity to lead on new business cases with a value of up to £1.0m
What we can offer you
- 25 days annual leave, with the opportunity to buy additional leave
- Two fundraising days in a year to give back to the community (fully paid!)
- Westfield Health membership, offering discounted leisure and travel and refunds on medical services
- Huge number of well-being initiatives to encourage positive mental health both in and out of the workplace as well as flexible working options to ensure that you are fully supported to work the way that best suits you
- Our social responsibility programme is fundamental to who we are
- Committed to being a diverse and inclusive workplace where our colleagues can flourish
- A range of groups to celebrate our people across sexuality, disability, age, gender and culture
Our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Mission
At IDEX, we strive for an inclusion-first company culture where everyone is treated fairly and can bring their authentic selves to work. We recognise and acknowledge that diverse representation at every level of our business requires continuous and measurable effort. We are committed to driving conscious inclusion across our business and creating equitable pathways.