A highly regarded Financial Planning business in central London are looking to add strong experience to their existing high performing team of Advisors. This is a superb opportunity for the following reasons:
- High net worth client portfolio to inherit from day one
- Very little new business requirements. This role is all about developing relationships with the clients and retaining the business
- Hybrid working
- Full paraplanning, administration and compliance support
- A broad range of advice and heavily geared towards lifestyle planning
- Achievable first year bonus of circa £25,000
- Ambitious growth plans that will present various career development opportunities
What we are looking for:
- An experienced Financial Advisor (restricted or whole of market) that can demonstrate long term success in the role
- An ability to develop long term relationships with clients (this is not a sales/quick win role)
- Chartered or very close too
- Ideally has experience with Lifestyle Financial Planning
- Ethical, consultative and looking for a long term position where you can make a real difference to this organisation.
This is a genuinely brilliant new Financial Advisor opportunity based in the heart of London with clients, back office support, top level salary, superb bonus and flexible working.
Our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Mission
At IDEX, we strive for an inclusion-first company culture where everyone is treated fairly and can bring their authentic selves to work. We recognise and acknowledge that diverse representation at every level of our business requires continuous and measurable effort. We are committed to driving conscious inclusion across our business and creating equitable pathways.