- Posted 10 February 2022
- Salary£60000 - £70000 per annum
- DisciplineFinancial Services
Would it interest you to join a business which can consistently supply high-quality, qualified appointments for you to provide holistic financial advice each and every month?
Are you looking for an established, well-managed and highly effective wealth management business, who provide a high performing discretionary managed portfolio service?
Would you like autonomy to work your diary around your circumstances and lifestyle?
This could be the role for you.
IDEX Consulting are working in partnership with a fast-growing, holistic lifestyle financial planning brand who have aspirations to become a £100M T/O Lifestyle Financial Planning brand and leader.
Operating as a Financial Planner, you will work closely with their partnerships across the region who will support you with 20-25 qualified appointments to meet new clients across the region. Using a range of face-to-face and video-based meetings, you will be responsible for providing holistic independent financial advice to meet their individual needs and circumstances.
This opportunity would best suit a solutions-focused individual, who's able to operate at pace to provide an impartial, trusted and professional advisory service, and looking for an opportunity to challenge their ability.
What you'll need:
- Minimum of QCF Level 4 in Financial Advice ideally through the CII, LIBF or CISI.
- Ideally client-facing financial advice experience
- Strong interpersonal, communication and relationship development skills
- A commitment to professional development and a passion for financial advice
- Able to demonstrate a strong new business track record, and an ability to negotiate strong fee-based advice
- To be ambitious, considerate and commercially astute
Please contact James Salmon at IDEX Consulting for more information, or apply for immediate consideration.