Home-based, operating across Leeds or surrounding regions
Salary up to c. £70,000 plus comprehensive market-leading benefits package and bonus
Are you looking for a firm to support you in generating new clients, leads and opportunities?
Looking for a business with prestige, a client focused proposition and a strong reputation as one of the fastest-growing practices in the market?
Do you want the autonomy and flexibility to work to your own circumstances and lifestyle in an agile-working capacity?
IDEX Consulting are partnered with a growing National Wealth Management practice and aspiring market leader, to lead the search for a Financial Planner to join their team in the Leeds/surrounding regions.
Working as a Financial Planner you will meet new and existing customers, both face to face and over the phone, unearthing opportunities to provide holistic financial advice to meet current and future circumstances.
You will be provided with leads via joint ventures, marketing and partnerships, with clients who range in complexity and size; giving you the opportunity to hone and apply your technical abilities in the HNW arena and advise across complex matters on a wide range of available products.
This is an exceptional opportunity within an exemplary employer and would be well suited for an individual who has a genuine passion for the industry; giving you the opportunity to showcase your experience within an inclusive, supportive and progressive culture, with ambitious growth aspirations.
What you'll need:
· You'll be Level 4 Diploma qualified, with a desire to progress through advanced qualifications
· Drive, determination and commitment demonstrated in your everyday work practices
· 5+ years of providing holistic, client-facing financial advice across areas such as Pensions, Investments, Protection and IHT Planning
· To have strong interpersonal and emotional intelligence skills to build rapport, with an ability to unearth needs, spot unforeseen problems and provide impartial advice
· Able to nurture clients and form lasting, long-term client relationships
· Commitment to ongoing personal and professional development
· A desire to want to make a difference and challenge yourself within a progressive, forward-thinking and professional business to provide exceptional service levels
Whats on offer:
· Highly competitive starting salary of up to c. £70,000
· Comprehensive benefits package including an additional 4% flexible benefits package, DC Pension with strong employer contributions, PMI, PHI, DIS, Income Protection, Sickness cover, Health screening, Health and Wellbeing services and more
· Agile working
· A real opportunity to challenge your career within a tech-focused, fast-paced and growing organisation with a real investment in culture, systems, proposition and it's people
Please contact James Salmon at IDEX Consulting for more information, or apply for immediate consideration.