Are you bored of having to generate lead after lead?
Do you want to move to a business whose reputation is one of the best in the market?
Do you want to be given the autonomy to work to your own circumstances and lifestyle?
If the answer to those questions is yes, this is the role for you…
Working as a Financial Planner you will meet new and existing customers, both face to face and over the phone providing holistic financial advice to meet their individual needs and circumstances.
Many leads will be provided to you, all of which will be high net worth individuals. As a business they're looking for a candidate who genuinely cares about client needs, is comfortable advising on complex matters and who can discuss a wide range of products available.
Standards of service in this business are second to none which is said quite often but it's genuinely the case here. What's more, they really do value their employees and their culture of flexible working and outstanding remuneration and benefits packages are testament to how much they wish to look after the people on the front line.
This really is an exceptional role working for an exemplary employer.
What you'll need:
- You'll be CII Level 4 Diploma qualified or equivalent
- Drive, determination and commitment demonstrated in your everyday work practices
- Background in financial planning, in banking or besides
- Strong communicator and Relationship Manager
- Committed to ongoing personal and professional development