- Posted 15 August 2022
- Salary£65000.00 - £80000.00 per annum + benefits package
- DisciplineFinancial Services
- Expiry 29 September 2022
I have a considerable opportunity in your region for an exceptional, high quality, dynamic New Client Adviser/Financial Planner.
Whilst the market is presenting several opportunities at the moment, this one does merit serious consideration due to their significant overall remuneration package, bonus structure and additional earning potential, within a company whose ambition it is to become one of the top 3 wealth planning businesses in the next five years.
Would this be of any interest to you?
Being part of a leading British company with one of the largest retail and commercial presences throughout the country. Who's vision is to help create a society where everyone sees the value of a great financial plan.
- Meeting new clients face-to-face and over the phone/video, conducting meetings and providing holistic financial advice to review and meet their immediate and ongoing financial goals
- Managing and building a designated portfolio of client relationships and introductions, identifying and addressing client's financial needs
- Using a range of business development strategies to proactively on-board new clients within your geographical area
- Establishing links with introducers, both internal and external
- Adapting and enhancing relationships and building and maintaining a trusted adviser relationship with clients
- Leveraging opportunities within existing client for referrals and inter-generational activity
- Highly competitive salary, full corporate package + car allowance
- High level rewards package/ annual bonus scheme
- Up to 15% pension contribution
- Flexible and autonomous working environment
- Funding for professional qualifications, as well as subscriptions to professional bodies
If your core values are built around empathy, entrepreneurialism and making a difference for the better; please contact me in the first instance for further information.