- Posted 13 March 2023
- Salary£24000.00 - £28000.00 per annum
- Job type Flexible / Work From Home
- DisciplineFinancial Services
Financial Services Admin
We are working with a financial planning firm in North Bristol who due to recently acquiring another business is now looking to hire a financial services admin into their growing team!
This opportunity is a hybrid working role which will see you in the office 3 times a week with 2 days working from home.
Individuals must have had experience within financial services administration to be considered and ideally have worked within a financial planning firm.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who wants to join a business that can support with career progression and put you on a pathway to achieve your career aspirations such as becoming a senior admin/paraplanner/trainee adviser etc.
Duties will include but will not be limited to:
- Obtaining the relevant paperwork or applications required to implement the proposed recommendations, including illustrations
- For submitting the relevant applications and ensuring that the recommendations and successfully implemented
- Working with the Financial Planner to ensure client meetings are arranged as they fall due and preparing valuations and other items required by the Financial Planner for their meeting
- Initial research & analysis of existing arrangements
- Income protection
- Discretionary bonus
- Cycle to work
- 28 days holiday + bank holiday
For more information on this hybrid financial services admin opportunity with a financial planning firm in North Bristol please click apply!
Our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Mission
At IDEX, we strive for an inclusion-first company culture where everyone is treated fairly and can bring their authentic selves to work. We recognise and acknowledge that diverse representation at every level of our business requires continuous and measurable effort. We are committed to driving conscious inclusion across our business and creating equitable pathways.