- Posted 10 February 2023
- Salary£25000.00 - £28000.00 per annum
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineFinancial Services
Financial Services Administrator
We are working with a growing financial planning firm on the outskirts of Bristol looking to bring on another Financial Services Administrator. Your role will be support the Partners/Advisers in the provision of high quality, accurate and timely administration service, in relation to all product areas within the Financial Services market.
Your role will include but will not be limited to:
- Keep up-to-date with new product, technical or legislative changes within the marketplace
- Comply at all times with the firm's Compliance; Training & Competence; Complaints and Data Security policies / procedures
- To work as part of a team alongside the firm's Advisers and Paraplanners to provide clients with a professional ongoing Financial Planning experience
- To constantly seek to improve the way business is done and put forwards ideas for improvement
- To be results focused, getting the job done in an efficient way through effective time management and task management
- To demonstrate an attitude of "get it right first time"
- To agree and achieve objectives, set at appraisal
- To prepare and maintain client files
- Client administration
The ideal candidate will:
- Excellent inter-personal skills, both written and verbal (with clients and team members)
- Quality management, to be accurate and have attention to detail
- Excellent time management
- A good level of competence with Office 365 to include Word, Excel and Outlook together with a good use of Standard Life Wrap and IO
For a full specification and company details of this IFA Admin position in Bristol please click apply for the Financial Services Administrator role in Bristol.