Our client is looking for an experienced Financial Services Administrator to join their growing team. This person would ensure all administration for life, pensions and investments submitted business is effectively managed to completion/issue in a timely manner, and that all service levels are met.
- Client Servicing: including creating new client packs, preparing and processing authority letters, and ensuring relevant documents are uploaded
- Compliance: performing relevant anti money laundering checks, and checking compliance documentation is completed
- New Business Submission: use client database to track new business and current position, updating planner accordingly
- Must have excellent understanding of the financial planning process
- Must have excellent communication skills and telephone manner
- Experience in a financial services administration role
Skills / Personal Attributes
- Proficient IT skills, basic spread sheet and database knowledge
- Good planning and effective organisational skills
- Honesty and integrity
- Methodological approach to work
Our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Mission
At IDEX, we strive for an inclusion-first company culture where everyone is treated fairly and can bring their authentic selves to work. We recognise and acknowledge that diverse representation at every level of our business requires continuous and measurable effort. We are committed to driving conscious inclusion across our business and creating equitable pathways.