We are working with a large wealth management company looking to take on x3 Financial Services Administrators to support one or more Financial Planners!
This role is suitable for someone wanting to kick start their financial services career and wishes to move into paraplanning or financial planning! Or someone who wants to remain as a Career Administrator!
Responsibilities will include but will not be limited to:
- Proactively develop and maintain effective relationships with clients, colleagues and 3rd party firms
- Point of contact for all client servicing and new business queries; to research and resolve client issues timely and efficiently
- Preparation for client meetings and attend as and when required
- Provide the business support necessary in meeting strategy and business objectives, as required
- Process all business in accordance with required processes & proactive pipeline management
- Prepare and print illustrations, key features and applications as required
- Maintain core systems ensuring that all tasks are carried out and completed in line with company policy and procedures
- Request policy information from third party policy providers
- Coordinate and produce client valuations as part of the advice delivery process
- Maintain client records in accordance with internal compliance requirements
- Prioritise workload to ensure all activities are timely, compliant and conducted in a manner that will meet the agreed performance standards and deliver outstanding service to clients
- Maintain an awareness of, and act in accordance with, all Compliance and legislative obligations
- Cover Front of House responsibilities as and when required
Skills and Qualifications:
- Have either worked within an administration role or be a recent graduate looking to kick start your career
- A proven strong ethic of client service
- Proficient IT skills in core Microsoft Office systems
- Organisation and prioritisation skills being able to work independently and within a team
- Professional telephone manner along with excellent written communication skills; to have an eye for detail
- Initiative - all ideas and input to the team are welcome. Use judgement and reasoning in order to propose solutions to problems
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone wanting to join a firm that will support, and progress your career. Full financial support to achieve qualifications to take you to that next stepping stone!
This is a hybrid working role which will see you in the office x3 days a week and x2 from home. Laptop and phone will be provided.
There are individuals within the financial planning and paraplanning team that started their financial services career within this exact role!
For more information on this firm and position please click apply!