You will be joining a well-established team that specialise in London Market working for one of the UK's leading Brokers on a full-time, permanent basis.
Part of a close-knit finance team of 15 , you will report into the Operations Manager and work closely alongside your experienced colleagues.
The role is based in Leeds but offers Hybrid working where you will only be expected to go into the office 2 days a week.
- Deliver quality by building a knowledge organisation, leading, and guiding teams to build depth and breadth of technical expertise in Insurance Broker Accounting
- Ensure all required parameters for achievement of Service Levels are complied
- Ensure implementation of quality check in place and maintain quality throughout delivery
- Ensure Maximum productivity and cross utilisation of resources
- Manage Escalations and client interactions as and when required
- Responsible for training and knowledge transfer within the business function
In order to succeed in this role, you will need experience in IBA/insurance and possess strong managerial, numeracy, admin and literacy skills.
You must have previously managed or supervised at least 5 people.
You will have the ability to build strong relationships, both internally and externally. You will have previous experience within credit control and aged debt management, cash allocation, payment requisition, rendering statements and account reconciliation.